Monday, October 23, 2006

Start, set, go!

For some reason I have once again signed up for Nanowrimo. And, again, I'm not sure I'll have the time to do it. Alas, post-modernism bee is in my bonnet. This year's novel, a first person account telling the story of a man who lives in the school he attends. Illegally, of course. But it's not him narrating, rather, somebody else.

My dream: a series of disjointed chapters (think Richard Brautigan's Trout Fishing in America) that ell the story of university life with an absurd twist.

Also, chapters that do things like this:

[Title] Dinner

Handful of honey nut cheerios. Cruch cruch cruch. Swig of milk. Swish. Handful of honey nut cheerios. Swig of milk. Cruch crunch swish crurch crunch crunch swish swich.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Peanut butter and banana sandwhich.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home